Private Wine Tasting Experiences
Taste at our Ranch House Tasting Room - Sonoma Comfort with Modern Elegance
Benovia Winery is thrilled to share that we are welcoming guests back to the winery! Our tasting room is open daily by appointment from 10:30 am to 3:00 pm. At this time, we cannot accommodate walk-in requests for tastings.
We are a fun, family-owned limited-production winery in the heart of Sonoma County. Tucked deep in the heart of the Russian River Valley, we produces some of the region’s most exclusive and sustainably-farmed Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Our secluded Martaella Estate Vineyard is surrounded by endless vineyard views and Mount St Helena visible in the distance. The Ranch House tasting room is a converted American farmhouse with Sonoma comfort and modern elegance.
Guests visiting our Ranch House Tasting Room will enjoy tasting on our outdoor covered patio, surrounded by our sustainably-farmed Martaella Estate vineyard. What could be better than tasting wine right at the source? The spacious deck on the back of our Ranch House is a perfect setting for visitors seeking privacy and a comfortable and safe distance from other parties while enjoying a tasting with endless vineyard views.
The health and safety of Benovia’s co-workers, guests and the community is their first priority, and visitors can relax knowing that behind the scenes our team is adhering to the strict guidelines set forth by the CDC and local health officials.
Our Outdoor Tasting Experience:
• Reservations are required and the number of tastings accepted each day will be limited. Prompt arrival is essential
• A host will be waiting for guests outside the tasting room and will be wearing a face-covering at all times
• Visitors will be guided to their tables where their own personal pens and tasting sheets will be waiting for them
• Benovia asks that all guests please wear face coverings when they arrive and any time they leave their table
• There will be restrooms in each tasting area that will be cleaned frequently and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the patio and tasting areas
• Contactless payment will be provided at the end of the tasting
• There’s a substantial cushion between each tasting appointment so our team can give the tasting room and all high-touch areas a comprehensive cleaning, in step with guidelines from the CDC and local health officials
• People-friendly dogs are welcome!
Have questions or want to schedule curbside pickup? Please call us at 707-921-1040 to check availability or email us at WineryVisits@benoviawinery.com.
Estate and Single Vineyard Tasting
Benovia’s estate and vineyard-designate wines are the skillful culmination of balance and site expression, capturing the essence of place and time. The spacious deck on the back of our Ranch House tasting room is a perfect setting for visitors seeking privacy and socially-distanced tastings while they enjoy a taste of some of the best Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays from the Russian River Valley.
The health and safety of Benovia’s co-workers, guests and the community is our first priority, and visitors can relax knowing that the Benovia team is sticking to the strict guidelines set forth by the CDC and local health officials.
Customizable Private Virtual Tasting
Transport you and your closest friends to the Ranch House tasting room on our Martaella Estate Vineyard without leaving the comfort and safety of your home. Our hospitality team will customize your private tastings to suit your occasion or needs, whether it be an anniversary, birthday, celebration, or just a fun virtual get-together. This private, virtual tasting can be booked for up to 8 participants and is focused on 2 or 3 specific wines that you can purchase ahead of time or pull from your own cellar.
All tastings are customizable, educational, and a fun and engaging way to taste with friends and family near and far!
Experience the Russian River Valley like never before. Through this guided pairing, you will taste t...May 20 @ 4:00 am - 5:00 pm