Private Wine Tasting Experiences
American Ranch House Comfort with Modern Elegance
Benovia Winery is thrilled to share that we are welcoming guests back to the winery! Our tasting room is open daily by appointment from 10:30 am to 3:00 pm. At this time, we cannot accommodate walk-in requests for tastings.
We are a fun, family-owned, limited-production winery in the heart of Sonoma County’s Russian River Valley that produces some of the region’s most exclusive, coveted, sustainably-farmed Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. We are tucked deep in the heart of the Russian River Valley wine country, yet quickly and easily accessible from the Sonoma County airport. Our secluded Martaella Estate Vineyard is surrounded by endless vineyard views, with Mount Saint Helena just visible in the distance to the northeast. The Benovia Ranch House is old American farmhouse comfort with modern elegance.
The health and safety of Benovia’s co-workers, guests and the community is their first priority, and visitors can relax knowing that behind the scenes our team is adhering to the strict guidelines set forth by the CDC and local health officials.
Guests who want to enjoy wine among the vines will be surrounded by our sustainably-farmed Martaella Estate vineyard. What could be better than tasting wine right at the source? The spacious deck on the back of our Ranch House is a perfect setting for visitors seeking privacy and a comfortable and safe distance from other parties, while they enjoy a tasting with endless vineyard views.
Here’s what guests can expect when they book an outdoor experience:
• Reservations are required and the number of tastings accepted each day will be limited. Prompt arrival is essential
• A host will be waiting for guests outside the tasting room and will be wearing a face-covering at all times
• Visitors will be guided to their tables where their own personal pens and tasting sheets will be waiting for them
• Benovia asks that all guests please wear face coverings when they arrive and any time they leave their table
• There will be restrooms in each tasting area that will be cleaned frequently and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the patio and tasting areas
• Contactless payment will be provided at the end of the tasting
• There’s a substantial cushion between each tasting appointment so our team can give the tasting room and all high-touch areas a comprehensive cleaning, in step with guidelines from the CDC and local health officials
Have questions or want to schedule curbside pickup? Please call us at 707-921-1040 to check availability or email us at WineryVisits@benoviawinery.com.
Estate and Single Vineyard Tasting
Guests who want to enjoy wine among the vines will be surrounded by Benovia’s sustainably-farmed Martaella vineyard. What could be better than tasting wine right at the source? Benovia’s estate and vineyard-designate wines are the skillful culmination of balance and site expression in which our veteran winemaker, Mike Sullivan, has captured the essence of place and time. The spacious deck on the back of Benovia’s Ranch House is a perfect setting for visitors seeking privacy and a comfortable distance from other parties, while they enjoy a tasting of some of the best Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from the Russian River Valley.
The health and safety of Benovia’s co-workers, guests and the community is our first priority, and visitors can relax knowing that the Benovia team is sticking to the strict guidelines set forth by the CDC and local health officials.
Comfort Private Virtual Tasting
Transport you and your closest friends to the Ranch House on our Martaella Estate Vineyard in the heart of the Russian River Valley, without leaving the comfort and safety of your home. This private virtual tasting can be booked for up to 8 participants and is focused on 2 or 3 specific wines that you can purchase ahead of time or pull from your own cellar.
Schedule Curbside Pickup
Our tasting room at the Ranch House at Benovia Winery is currently open, however, if you wish to place an order and pick it up at the winery, we’d be more than happy to make arrangements for a safe curbside pickup. You can schedule your pickup via the link below or call us at the winery 707-921-1040.